hustler fastrak 60

jwrodgers

Forum Newbie
My aunt has a hustler fastrak 60. I was doing some maintenance on it last week and noticed both charge pumps were leaking oil. I ordered the O-rings to be replaced. I was able to go over today to work on it. I got both O-rings replaced and have fixed the leaks. I replaced the oil in the hydro system and bled the air. That took a while. Now when I start her up, the engine runs just fine but she won't move. Forward, backward, sideways, up, down, she just sits there. I saw a thread on here from a couple years ago that said to put it on jackstands to take the load off and run it for a while. Will that work? I'm clueless at this point.
thanks
 
Bleeding the air out of the motors involves putting it on jack stands and running it forwards and backwards with bypass valve open and closed.
 
ok, I did everything it seems I was supposed to do. Put the mower on jack stands. ran in forward and backward with bypass valves open and closed. Did this for near an hour. It seems I can hear the pumps working, but nothing turns. Am I missing something?
 
If both are not working check the belt. 2 independent parts do not break at the same time. Check belt routing.
 
Back
Top