S Scotch Forum Newbie Jun 13, 2013 #1 Hi, Just bought a Husqvarna Rider 850 second hand, and require housing and bearings for the cutter deck. Can someone please tell me where I will find the serial number? I've looked under the seat but can't see it. Cheers Scotch
Hi, Just bought a Husqvarna Rider 850 second hand, and require housing and bearings for the cutter deck. Can someone please tell me where I will find the serial number? I've looked under the seat but can't see it. Cheers Scotch
S Scotch Forum Newbie Jun 14, 2013 #2 Now found the serial number. It is: Rider 850-12 4041154 Can anyone tell me if some of the the numbers refer to date of manufacture, and what is the differnce between a 850 and a 850-12? Cheers Scotch
Now found the serial number. It is: Rider 850-12 4041154 Can anyone tell me if some of the the numbers refer to date of manufacture, and what is the differnce between a 850 and a 850-12? Cheers Scotch