Repairs Husqvarna LTH 130 PTO Causes Blown Fuse

ddaugherty78

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have an LTH 130 purchased in 2000. Has been an overall great running riding mower and would like to keep it, however it recently blew the fuse (behind the dash). I replaced the fuse (30 amp per owners manual) and engine starts and runs great, but when I engage the PTO switch the blades (PTO clutch) do not engage and the fuse and PTO switch become hot. I replaced the electric PTO clutch 3 years ago, so I'm hoping this isn't the same problem. Any thoughts on how I can trouble shoot the issue?

pile81

Threads
It does sound like the pto clutch is nuked again the winding in them ground out and cause the fuse to blow....

ddaugherty78

Forum Newbie
Threads
It does sound like the pto clutch is nuked again the winding in them ground out and cause the fuse to blow....

Ok, have done some major replacements. I replaced the PTO clutch, which was definitely fried. I also replaced the PTO switch and the relay switch. I've taken my volt meter and noticed there is no curent going to the wiring to the electric clutch. I've exhausted my electrical knowledge and don't know what else to check. Any ideas?