Husqvarna dealerships?

Andrew Kennedy

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have recently taken delivery of a new model Husqvarna Ride on Lawnmower. Does anyone out there know if Husqvarna supply the produce full functional to the dealership? Or does the dealership have to prep the machine before handing it over to the customer i.e. Look at the fluids etc? I have asked Husqvarna Custom Service and they will not confirm either way.

Dave in MD

Threads
Wen I got mine, it was crated and in the dealer rear lot. They do have to reduce the tire pressure, they are shipped rock hard for stability. It appears they also add the battery as it was from a local supplier.

Andrew Kennedy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good to hear your comments Dave. I don't think I made it clear my model is the Husqvarna Ride-on Battery 112iC. If that is the one you have perhaps you might be able to put my mind at rest on a concern I have with mine. Are you aware of an audible mechanical noise coming from the rear wheel drive? I would have thought the drive would have been silent but I get a sort of metallic clicking noise? Bit worrying.

Dave in MD

Threads
No mine is a TS354XD, I would suggest that you call your local dealer and get both their input on the predelivery prep as well as the sound you are hearing.