Husqvarna CZ4817

jlbf0786

Member
Its tracking to the right so bad it can't be used.
I have no idea what may have caused it..
I just bought it today, im wanting some info on adjusting tracking on this unit.
Not just tire PSI, its a hydro issue or other...

Please, any info would be really helpful.

Thanks guys,

J Barringer
Charlotte Nc
 
if you have the manuel to the mower it should tell you how to adjust the tracking i know mine did if you don't have it you should be able to down load it from the net
 
I did it using the manual specs... but it did not make a difference there is also a whining inside the right hydropump
 
I need to know how to adjust it using the tracking bars under the seat..
Does anyone have any experience doing that.
 
Is the whining hydro shot? Or is it air locked in the line, etc..?

I appreciate talks help on this. Im new to diagnosing hydro/tracking issues.

- J Barringer
Charlotte NC
 
I'm not exactly sure where on your unit they are but usually around the hydro pumps or below where the lap bars are. They release the hydros so it can be moved without it running like pushing or towing it.
 
Back
Top