Husqvarna Cz3815 Wont keep a Charge

kingfish69

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi , Im New to the Zero Turn Mower's. I just purchased a used Cz3815 and it ran good til I got home and the next day it would not start. I can let it charge for an hour or long and it starts ,But shut it down and it wont start unless I charge it again. Any help would be appreciated. Where and what to start with? Thank Kevin

briggs

Threads
Hi , Im New to the Zero Turn Mower's. I just purchased a used Cz3815 and it ran good til I got home and the next day it would not start. I can let it charge for an hour or long and it starts ,But shut it down and it wont start unless I charge it again. Any help would be appreciated. Where and what to start with? Thank Kevin

check the batt first to make sure it dose not have a dead cell when u get it gong un hook the batt and test the wire coming from the motor to see if its putting out any current ( ohm meter dose it have a batt gage is the starter getting hot I have one at the shop would start if I boosted it ..But would not if I didn't have the cables on ..The starter was getting hot it turned out the magnet let go inside the starter and jammed it ....Check your connections also