lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Mar 28, 2013 #11 kip1717 said: I got my LT42XLS in today. It really looks well built. I'll read up on it tonight and cut in the tomorrow. Thanks for the help in finding a mower. Click to expand... Let us know how you like it and maybe include some pictures!
kip1717 said: I got my LT42XLS in today. It really looks well built. I'll read up on it tonight and cut in the tomorrow. Thanks for the help in finding a mower. Click to expand... Let us know how you like it and maybe include some pictures!
djdicetn Lawn Addict Mar 29, 2013 #12 kip1717 said: I got my LT42XLS in today. It really looks well built. I'll read up on it tonight and cut in the tomorrow. Thanks for the help in finding a mower. Click to expand... That's GREAT news, we're glad you found our advice helpful. These forums sure helped me make my decision last Fall!!! And I agree with user lmf, post some pics of that bad boy!!!!
kip1717 said: I got my LT42XLS in today. It really looks well built. I'll read up on it tonight and cut in the tomorrow. Thanks for the help in finding a mower. Click to expand... That's GREAT news, we're glad you found our advice helpful. These forums sure helped me make my decision last Fall!!! And I agree with user lmf, post some pics of that bad boy!!!!