husqvarna 2stroke equipment

themowerking20

Threads
New zealand .....damn where is this forum based at???

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Did you notice that 066 lives in New Zealand? That probably where there are only 3 dealers.

Oops.jpg I didn't notice, That could explain things. Sorry 066.

Threads
New zealand .....damn where is this forum based at???

California, USA! :biggrin:

Map_of_USA_highlighting_California.png

(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Map_of_USA_highlighting_California.png)

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Hi I work at a husqvarna dealer and was just wanting to hear what the owners of their 2 cycle husqy think about their units

I have the 150bt and i love it and i am looking to get a hedge trimmer from husky it is 250$$ and and the blower vac that is 200$$ and i was wondering what you think about them :thumbsup:

themowerking20

Threads
Depends which model of hedge trimmers.....and you cant go wrong with the125 bvx 122hd45 is the one for 250 and i like them pretty well

Threads
I would take the Stihl over the Husky. The reason is that the Husky has a design problem in how they route their fuel line. We have replaced way too many fuel lines that are cracked or broken. The reason we feel they break is that there is too much flexing between the engine body and the handle. Maybe you Husky guys have found a solution for this problem that you can share.

Yes that is common for the fuel lines to crack/break on Husqvarna saws & also on the shaped fuel lines on the Stihl saws aswell as all other small engine stuff, our fuel quality in this country is of a lesser grade than north America or Europe & fuel lines are suggested to be replaced more often.