husqvarna 2446 YTH Electrical issue

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
This can get confusing. We started with a Husqvarna 2446YTH then a Husqvarna YTH2448T and now a 12HP Craftsman. We are just jumping all over the place.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
This can get confusing. We started with a Husqvarna 2446YTH then a Husqvarna YTH2448T and now a 12HP Craftsman. We are just jumping all over the place.

Yep your right... I think liljohn posted with 'his electrical' problem on this 'electrical problem' thread... and then I answered with a request that he post back here...
It would be better to start a Separate New "craftsman Electrical Problem?" post... then it may be easier to follow & search for later.
:smile:KennyV

liljohn

Threads
Sorry I couldn't figure out how to start my own thread. Really am sorry.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sorry I couldn't figure out how to start my own thread. Really am sorry.

Go to the left top of the page to forum, Then go down to Electrical and battery's and left click on that. When you will see where it says start new thread.

liljohn

Threads
Thank you I appreciate it

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Go to the left top of the page to forum, Then go down to Electrical and battery's and left click on that. When you will see where it says start new thread.

OOPs....
That is actually for electric powered mowers... not really for electrical systems on gas powered mowers...
It wont matter too much since he may label the post so it can be searched.
Might fit better in Craftsman forum, or General Mower Discussions, Or Small Engine & Mower Repair.
Hope everyone follows these side trips okay, myself I don't mind that much, It's too cold outside to be doing much there. :smile:KennyV