Husqvarna 150bt

boston

Threads
I use 2 husvarna 150bt backpack blowers for my buisness. I was wondering if they are considered commercial and how good they are compared to a similar echo or redmax.

Threads
Yes, it is commercial. I would go with Echo or Redmax as being better, just because they are more popular, but blowers can only be so different, so I would say the Husqvarna 150bt is fine.:thumbsup:

boston

Threads
Ok thanks. Echo or redmax is so much more expensive and they don't seem any better. The husqvarnas work great

Threads
I replaced my Echo with the Husqvarna 150. While it has been a good blower, I'll go back to Echo when this one wears out. Both are about the same in price and the results are about equal. The Echo seems to have a more solid feel and the straps are more durable on the echo. My Echo has fallen off my trailer twice while moving and busted anything. I do not think that will be the case with with the Husqvarna.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I use 2 husvarna 150bt backpack blowers for my buisness. I was wondering if they are considered commercial and how good they are compared to a similar echo or redmax.

The 150BT is a 50 cc mid-size range commercial blower. I my self prefer the Stihl.

Uga7878

Forum Newbie
Threads
The 150BT is considered a residential model. The 150BT was made by Husqvarna to be sold at Lowes. It has a cheaper harness than it's twin brother, the 350BT, which is available through servicing dealers. Husqvarna consideres the 570&580 to be commercial blowers

boston

Threads
I don't think so because if you look on their site they say its commercial and i bought it online. It also has about the same blowing power as the others like sthil and echo

boston

Threads
And they say the 350 is for a landowner

Uga7878

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yeah it does say that, which is misleading. If the 150BT is commercial then the 350BT is as well. They have the same engine, blower, and tubes as each other, just the 150BT has a cheaper harness. If the 150BT, a commercail blower, retails at $300, then why would the offer a landowner model for $20 more? Lowes does not carry commercial grade equipment and if you don't believe that then buy a mower from them, use it commercially, and let me know how it works out for you

Threads
Yeah it does say that, which is misleading. If the 150BT is commercial then the 350BT is as well. They have the same engine, blower, and tubes as each other, just the 150BT has a cheaper harness. If the 150BT, a commercail blower, retails at $300, then why would the offer a landowner model for $20 more? Lowes does not carry commercial grade equipment and if you don't believe that then buy a mower from them, use it commercially, and let me know how it works out for you

Yeah, I think the 150BT is commercial because as was said by boston, it says on the website:"The Husqvarna 150BT is a commercial blower in the popular 50 cc mid-size range featuring the powerful X-Torqョ engine. The harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use."