HUSQUVARNA MZ5424S not Moving on LEFT side

HVFDFIREFIGHTER

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Husqvarna Zero Turn MZ5424S mower. When I start the mower and push or pull the left side arm (sitting in the seat), the left wheel does not move. Move the arm back a forth a few times and wheel will move slightly. Rev engine all the way up , work left arm back and forth a few times and left wheel will eventually start moving. After running for a while there appears to be no problem at all. This has been going on for 3-4 mowings. Right side no problem at all, very responsive to arm movement forward or backward. Could there be an air bubble in the line? What might be the problem?

Another question. It's that time of year and leaves are falling. I have the mulching kit on the deck. When going forward it cuts the grass and mulches but leaves big lines of cut up leaves. When I go in reverse, while cutting, It does a super job of mulching and spreading the pieces almost as if the lawn was raked. I can't drive in reverse all the time but it does such a better job when going in reverse. I mow about 5 acres every week.

Any help would be appreciated!