N n1mru Forum Newbie Aug 1, 2017 #1 Im looking for a snow thrower for my Poulin Pro are they the same as Husqavarna
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Aug 1, 2017 #2 Husqvarna owns Poulan, so there are a lot of simillarity between the two if not just a color of paint change.
Husqvarna owns Poulan, so there are a lot of simillarity between the two if not just a color of paint change.
W WyrTwister Member Aug 1, 2017 #3 I have a Craftsman mower & a Poulan mower . Evidently both are made by Husqvarna . Do not know how many other brands are , also ? God bless Wyr
I have a Craftsman mower & a Poulan mower . Evidently both are made by Husqvarna . Do not know how many other brands are , also ? God bless Wyr
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Aug 1, 2017 #4 WyrTwister said: I have a Craftsman mower & a Poulan mower . Evidently both are made by Husqvarna . Do not know how many other brands are , also ? God bless Wyr Click to expand... Some of the new craftsman mowers are made by MTD.
WyrTwister said: I have a Craftsman mower & a Poulan mower . Evidently both are made by Husqvarna . Do not know how many other brands are , also ? God bless Wyr Click to expand... Some of the new craftsman mowers are made by MTD.