Husky Website

Straydog

Threads
Well I really like my new mower so I went to the Husky website to leave a review. I left a positive, I thought, review and today I got an email saying it didn't conform to their rules ..or something like that. I was trying to be nice and complementary but I guess I did/said something wrong. Oh well, I guess word of mouth will have to do....:rolleyes:

I have two favorite rides now...

Threads
Well I really like my new mower so I went to the Husky website to leave a review. I left a positive, I thought, review and today I got an email saying it didn't conform to their rules ..or something like that. I was trying to be nice and complementary but I guess I did/said something wrong. Oh well, I guess word of mouth will have to do....:rolleyes:...

What did you say?

Straydog

Threads
What did you say?

I'm not sure what I said or did wrong. They didn't give a reason. They just said it didn't conform to the rules. I went back and looked at the "rules" for posting a review and didn't see anything that I did wrong. Hey, it's their loss because it was a positive review. I'm sure they don't really care either way. There are lots of reviews there and they won't miss mine. :smile: