J JEFFD Forum Newbie Mar 27, 2013 #1 My Huskey MDT wont start, When it turns over I noticed the magnito appears to being kicked back by the piston, stopping the starter.
My Huskey MDT wont start, When it turns over I noticed the magnito appears to being kicked back by the piston, stopping the starter.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Mar 27, 2013 #2 Can you post the model numbers of the engine and add a couple of pics to show what you are talking about. From your description, the names of your parts don't match what I am thinking is wrong. Don't want to give you bad advice.
Can you post the model numbers of the engine and add a couple of pics to show what you are talking about. From your description, the names of your parts don't match what I am thinking is wrong. Don't want to give you bad advice.