G gimmee Forum Newbie Jul 27, 2011 #1 I have a huskee rider mower that will not move nor come out of gear. If you start it it will move OK but I can`t get it to shift out of gear.
I have a huskee rider mower that will not move nor come out of gear. If you start it it will move OK but I can`t get it to shift out of gear.
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Jul 28, 2011 #2 make sure the clutch is disengaging the drive belt. if it isn't then that could be your shifting problem.
make sure the clutch is disengaging the drive belt. if it isn't then that could be your shifting problem.
G gimmee Forum Newbie Jul 28, 2011 #3 Thank You for your response. I have performed all of that and no help. The shifter will not move at all for any reason. It is stuck inside the trans. it appears. Shaft will not move at all.
Thank You for your response. I have performed all of that and no help. The shifter will not move at all for any reason. It is stuck inside the trans. it appears. Shaft will not move at all.
Briana Lawn Addict Jul 28, 2011 #4 Hey there - WELCOME to LMF! I moved your thread to the General Mower Discussion Forum. :smile: