Buying Advice HRR2169VYA

Wrigley1973

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking for advice and direction as to where to get the best price on this unit, rebates, coupons, etc. Have pretty much narrowed my search down to Honda, want blade stop, but don't feel I need the size and cost of the HRX.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Threads
Looking for advice and direction as to where to get the best price on this unit, rebates, coupons, etc. Have pretty much narrowed my search down to Honda, want blade stop, but don't feel I need the size and cost of the HRX.

Thanks in advance for the help.

OK here's the scoop! :wink: A lot of John Deere dealers also sell Honda mowers, and most sell them at $100 cheaper than the MSRP, which is usually the price Home Depot sells them at. A lot of actual Honda dealers sell it at the MSRP. So if you want those $100 off, check with a local JD dealer that carries Honda and make sure the price is lower. Honda really doesn't have any sales on their mowers, but if you bought it from 3/1 to 5/31 of last year you could get an extra year of warranty. I don't know if they will offer it this coming year, but they might.

oneyearextendedwarrantygraphic_zps8a6234e3.jpg

(http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums...neyearextendedwarrantygraphic_zps8a6234e3.jpg)

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I say get it at home depot.... its cheaper than dealer and the machine is super simple to troubleshoot and if it breaks a honda dealer will still be able to fix it albeit a little slow.... but it will get fixed.

Threads
I say get it at home depot.... its cheaper than dealer and the machine is super simple to troubleshoot and if it breaks a honda dealer will still be able to fix it albeit a little slow.... but it will get fixed.

I would still suggest a dealer, even if it's a JD dealer:

HRR216VYA priced at.....

John Deere dealer: $479 hrr jd dealer.PNG Deer Country Farm & Lawn, Inc. - Lawn Mowers

Home Depot: $499 hrr home depot.PNG Honda 21 in. 3-in-1 Variable Speed Self-Propelled Gas Mower with Blade Stop-HRR216K9VYA at The Home Depot