1 1947 Member Jun 3, 2017 #1 While replacing sump the crank gear slid off and is now 1/2 tooth off. How do I time it? Timing marks are 4 teeth off. model 445877
While replacing sump the crank gear slid off and is now 1/2 tooth off. How do I time it? Timing marks are 4 teeth off. model 445877
Boobala Lawn Pro Jun 3, 2017 #2 I will ASSUME this is a Briggs engine ..YOU failed to supply engine info neede for correct identification... here's a link to what SHOULD be your Eng. Manual ...Check out pg.2 ...SECTION 13 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6NaqjIxWV1ySkZjTTA5TGltZEE/view The timing marks MUST be in ALIGNMENT !!!
I will ASSUME this is a Briggs engine ..YOU failed to supply engine info neede for correct identification... here's a link to what SHOULD be your Eng. Manual ...Check out pg.2 ...SECTION 13 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6NaqjIxWV1ySkZjTTA5TGltZEE/view The timing marks MUST be in ALIGNMENT !!!