How to rise sales year round

Flintmotorsports

Threads
i am looking for ways to get new customers and boost sales year round and to get the customers i have to come back more often i have about 25+/- new customers per year but i need more to be full time and not have any down time year round any advise will help greatley

righ now i do the following
newletter
advertis in local paper
donate to local church fundraiser
got to fleamarkets
i have a facbook page
can you think of any more for me to boost sales

Threads
Hello, WELCOME TO LMF!
I use yard signs. It really helps! If you live on a somewhat busy road, or a busy road at least for your neighborhood that's even better. :thumbsup:

Flintmotorsports

Threads
ok i have 2 signs next to the road and i think i have fixed just about all the equipment in the neighborhood thanks for the input

Threads
And it is an engine repair business that you are advertising for, correct?

metz12

Threads
I like to put signs at friends houses that live somewhat near me. also i have shirts that i wear and i have sold to a couple of friends. getting paid for advertising with the shirts!

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Best way to bring in new customers is to make sure that everyone that you have now goes away satisfied. If each of them gets you one new prospect a year, you will soon be over whelmed. Remember one bad experience by a customer, needs 20 great experiences to overcome. Quality work at reasonable prices has never turned away any repeat customer, plus word of mouth is the best advertising you can have.

Flintmotorsports

Threads
ok thank you for the info i will keep all of this in mind when dealing with customers