How to prevent plastic blade snaping

I bought a cheap set of 6 from eBay, and immediately regretted it, but decided to give them a chance anyway.

So, they came in the post yesterday, I put one in my Qualcast Mow 'N' Trim, mowed the entire back lawn (very large), tipped the mower back expecting at least some damage to the blade... Nope! Looked like new!

So, I did the front lawn (medium sized), and tipped it back, but it still looked like new!

That is two large/medium lawns cut, and the 1st blade I fitted is still fit for lots more use!

With the last set of blades I used, I would have been lucky to get both lawns cut using all 6 of them!

Not a bad job I must say :)
 
Good :thumbsup: -- Was there a brand name on them ? I don't have one of those mowers, but they might also make blades for string trimmers that some people here might want to use ?
 
Back
Top