How to located posts

crellin

Member
Is it possible to locate my posts since I have been on board? What I am looking for, I had to remove the belts off of my troy built, B&E mower 17hp, last fall and when I tried to get the mower to move after removing the mower deck I could not get the mower to move. Some one posted a how to get the mower to move.
 
Is it possible to locate my posts since I have been on board? What I am looking for, I had to remove the belts off of my troy built, B&E mower 17hp, last fall and when I tried to get the mower to move after removing the mower deck I could not get the mower to move. Some one posted a how to get the mower to move.

At a post YOU made, your member name appears in the upper left hand corner..... left click on your name, ........ a popup will appear ..... click on forum posts , at least thats how I do it ...
hope it works for you too ! .... Boobala ........:thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Upper right corner of page you will see "Welcome crellin". Click on that and it will take you to a info page where you can access you posts and threads you have started.
 
Back
Top