slammed
Well-Known Member
Exactly, that's why I said put up yard signs, so people will be like "That yard looks amazing....and I see "JIMMY'S MOWING" (just an example:laughingdid it. I am going to call them!"
YES SIR that is how I got most of mine.
Exactly, that's why I said put up yard signs, so people will be like "That yard looks amazing....and I see "JIMMY'S MOWING" (just an example:laughingdid it. I am going to call them!"
YES SIR that is how I got most of mine.
So you are a lawn care pro? Do you use your Ventrac?
Kinda and not all the time.
What other mowers do you use??
slammed said:I have a 48" Ferris walk behind with sulky.
What does that even mean
slammed said:It means I have a 48" walk behind mower with a sulky to ride on made by Ferris.
Rookie move
OH I see no problem.