HOW OFTEN DO YOU CUT YOUR GRASS?

How often do you mow your lawn? And what region do you live in?

• Total voters

Nummy

Threads
about every 5 days but it needs it after 3 with all the rain we've gotten lately I live in northeast ohio last year I could go 2 weeks and be okay

MITCHELL22

Forum Newbie
Threads
About every 4 days here, LOTS of rain this year here in Georgia!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
About every 4 days here, LOTS of rain this year here in Georgia!

I been cutting every 4 days. All so in Georgia we are 9 inches over last years rain

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

sgmgarden

Threads
Very interesting poll results!

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I been cutting every 4 days. All so in Georgia we are 9 inches over last years rain

I wish we could get a couple inches of rain here

gabowman

Threads
With the rain we're getting (about 3 days a week and have been for the entire spring and summer) and the milder summer temps the grass is really growing fast and is super thick. I'm cutting about every 4 days to keep the yard from getting into a real mess.

metz12

Threads
i cut my grass whenever i walk outside and i can feel the grass touch my ankles. i dont know how often it is, probably like every week or so.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
My grass never need to be cut. I cut it every time i do Any thing to my mowers. Change blades/ oil/ filters. Or if I see one piece stand higher than the others. So close to every three days

IMO I well kept lawn never looks like it needs to be cut.

mmanter

Threads
As often as my lawn mower allows me to, which with the way it's been hasn't been too often lately.

bobbee

Forum Newbie
Threads
As seldom as possible, but when it looks shaggy it gets mowed. Sometimes I can go 10 days or so, sometimes twice a week. I know alot of people like lawns, so I'll try to not offend anybody that does.