Price Check How much should i sell this 4?

Tikal

Threads
I reprinted the engine, it works great:D what should I ask for it, and what is the lowest I should take? Thanks!

image-2016626925.jpg

image-3266797961.jpg

Tikal

Threads
Sorry about the pics... It was real sunny:D

Blade Runner

Threads
I got pretty deep in the used mower market recently, when my Snapper blew the engine and my fathers mower was stolen. I searched craigslist for two weeks before buying one. I found out the following: Buyers care about brand, price, electric start, paint, engine hp/brand, age and cut width, and if the seat is cracked up, people think its been outside too long or not maintained well (according to a shop that sells parts mowers-it is a cool shop, you can tell them what mower you want and what engine you want and they will put it together and sell it to you cheaper than Lowes or Home Depot). You might wish to search craiglists for and see what Snappers are selling for in your area.

What does "reprint" engine mean? Do you mean you "blue printed" the engine as in you rebuilt the engine? Does it have electric start? Is that a "Hi Vac" deck? What is the cut width? 28? 33? What engine and hp? Does the bagger work? If the paint is faded and don't wish to repaint it, you may want to try somthing like Meguiars Mirror Glaze Professional medium cut cleaner to remove oxidation and bring back the red color, then wax it, then take some pics in good light, that show off the body. Selling as a parts mower or working mower?

In my area, your mower would sell for $175 -$250 if everything works and with better pics.

Tikal

Threads
Blade Runner said:
I got pretty deep in the used mower market recently, when my Snapper blew the engine and my fathers mower was stolen. I searched craigslist for two weeks before buying one. I found out the following: Buyers care about brand, price, electric start, paint, engine hp/brand, age and cut width, and if the seat is cracked up, people think its been outside too long or not maintained well (according to a shop that sells parts mowers-it is a cool shop, you can tell them what mower you want and what engine you want and they will put it together and sell it to you cheaper than Lowes or Home Depot). You might wish to search craiglists for and see what Snappers are selling for in your area.

What does "reprint" engine mean? Do you mean you "blue printed" the engine as in you rebuilt the engine? Does it have electric start? Is that a "Hi Vac" deck? What is the cut width? 28? 33? What engine and hp? Does the bagger work? If the paint is faded and don't wish to repaint it, you may want to try somthing like Meguiars Mirror Glaze Professional medium cut cleaner to remove oxidation and bring back the red color, then wax it, then take some pics in good light, that show off the body. Selling as a parts mower or working mower?

In my area, your mower would sell for $175 -$250 if everything works and with better pics.

It is a 33" high vac, 10 hp Briggs, the bagger works, i repaired the engine, I took the motor off and painted it so that it did not rust more....

Tikal

Threads
Oh, sorry, I meant repainted the engine...

Tikal

Threads
It has electric start too... It all works great:D thanks for helping!