How much PSI

loganmower

Forum Newbie
I just got a new grasshopper and has tires i have never used, so i have no idea what psi i should put these tires to? and also do you lower or higher the psi when conditions change(wet, dry, ect.)?
 

Attachments

  • $(KGrHqZHJEEFH,b7guP3BR-yLiv+3!~~60_35.JPG
    $(KGrHqZHJEEFH,b7guP3BR-yLiv+3!~~60_35.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 4
They look just like the super lugs I use.
I run 8 psi because I do hills.
For flat ground and small hills 10 psi works good.
 
Yep when I had mine I run them a couple psi under what the tire said because they are so stiff at the correct psi they would beat you to death.
 
I just got a new grasshopper and has tires i have never used, so i have no idea what psi i should put these tires to? and also do you lower or higher the psi when conditions change(wet, dry, ect.)?

the tire presure should be on the tire ,. I have 23.5 x 10.5 x 12 inch rear tires and it says 10 lb.s on the tire ,.
 
Back
Top