How many mowers?

littleAudrey

Threads
I'm wondering how many mowers you have bought in your lifetime? Personally, I have only had a lawn big enough to mow for 10 years and in that time I have had seven mowers, all different types. We experimented with different types until we found the one we have at the moment, which suits our rough grass.

KDL

Threads
I have 3 right now I am fixing to rebuild into one. My lawn is uneven and rough so we tend to go through many mowers in very few years, I have yet to find a good mower to withstand the punishment from my lawn.

Mac 624

Threads
At the moment we use 6 walking mowers and 3 rideons and a smallsized Dieseltractor with Mulcher. During the years, I guess it shall be between 50 and 80 maybe more.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
At the moment we use 6 walking mowers and 3 rideons and a smallsized Dieseltractor with Mulcher. During the years, I guess it shall be between 50 and 80 maybe more.

Mac .... Your lawn is too large... :laughing:
:smile:KennyV

briggs

Threads
i have to many i repair them as a hobby ...I have 4 lawn tractors ...25 push mowers ..3 self propelled ...And 3 60s vintage lawn mowers :thumbsup:

Gabi

Threads
i have to many i repair them as a hobby ...I have 4 lawn tractors ...25 push mowers ..3 self propelled ...And 3 60s vintage lawn mowers :thumbsup:

Wow, that is quite a crew of mowers and the like, are they all the same kind/brand or different ones? I saw a house about 30 mins from mine the other day and their lawn ornaments were tractors.

briggs

Threads
Wow, that is quite a crew of mowers and the like, are they all the same kind/brand or different ones? I saw a house about 30 mins from mine the other day and their lawn ornaments were tractors.

all different makes and models....I think i will have to do a group photo at some point lol ....I have 8 snow blowers to ...i like the older stuff i will post a few pics in my gallery .....

dria

Threads
There are times I have had 1 and other times none and again times where I had 2. I think it is good to have at least two mowers. One being a push and one that you can ride.

Bessy

Threads
Wow, that is a whole lot of mowers. I would love to see a picture, which models do you prefer if any? I would be curious to know if there are any huge differences in the models.

briggs

Threads
There are times I have had 1 and other times none and again times where I had 2. I think it is good to have at least two mowers. One being a push and one that you can ride.

i like to repair them and refurbish them as a hobby ... I keep some i sell some .. Depends on the make i try to keep a lot of of the older stuff ...