T Teppler Forum Newbie Dec 14, 2018 #1 I recently purchased 2007 Bush Hog Zero Turn mower it has 626 hours on it, is that a lot of hours for an 11-year-old mower? The mower runs great, no smoke and starts the first time.
I recently purchased 2007 Bush Hog Zero Turn mower it has 626 hours on it, is that a lot of hours for an 11-year-old mower? The mower runs great, no smoke and starts the first time.
4getgto Well-Known Member Dec 14, 2018 #4 How many hours "average" a year does a commercial guy put on ??. Just wondering. I know there's a lot variables..
How many hours "average" a year does a commercial guy put on ??. Just wondering. I know there's a lot variables..
J John Fitzgerald Well-Known Member Dec 14, 2018 #5 4getgto said: How many hours "average" a year does a commercial guy put on ??. Just wondering. I know there's a lot variables.. Click to expand... Maybe 500 plus per year?
4getgto said: How many hours "average" a year does a commercial guy put on ??. Just wondering. I know there's a lot variables.. Click to expand... Maybe 500 plus per year?