How many hours a day do you spend on the computer ?

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I've never really thought about it before, but tonight I thought I'd see how many hours I use the PC per day, and I spend about 7-9 hours on the PC every day according to my calculations! :eek:

I spend 3 hours on it from 6AM to 9AM catching up on Youtube videos, new threads on here, TBN & VacuumLand, and answering some questions on Yahoo! Answers.

Then, during the day, I spend about 1-2 hours checking emails and going back on my regular forums to check for updates and to reply to some threads.

And at night, I spend about 3-4 hours on it doing the same as the morning, with the exception of Youtube videos.

Wow... When you do something every day you forget how much you're doing it!

How long do you spend on the PC every day ? When you think about it, you may be surprised!

Last edited:

bigmoose

Threads
It's another sickness!!!! lol, Yes, I too spent too much time on it. However, I seem to learn a lot from the "sickness", and have a lot of fun too. Next, If I could only mount it on the X 320, I believe I''d have it made!....NEED SEAT TIME....:tongue:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
It's another sickness!!!! lol, Yes, I too spent too much time on it. However, I seem to learn a lot from the "sickness", and have a lot of fun too. Next, If I could only mount it on the X 320, I believe I''d have it made!....NEED SEAT TIME....:tongue:
Well you'll just have to wait until spring!

fastback

Threads
JM, if your on the internet from 6 am to 9 am that is only 3 hours not 5. Maybe you should recalculate.

Bison

Threads
Spending that much time on the puter is an Obsession!,Go get help

Sammy the Red

Threads
Now we know what the Kings hobby is !

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
JM, if your on the internet from 6 am to 9 am that is only 3 hours not 5. Maybe you should recalculate.
Ah, you noticed my deliberate mistake! :rolleyes:

fastback

Threads
JM, what about school? You still attend don't you. If so, you need to spend a little more time with the books:laughing:

Bison

Threads
Nah,he's still in kinder garten :wink: