How Get Rid Of Moles...

YardMonkey

Threads
I have moles in my yard...how do I get rid of them?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I use moth balls. They keep everything away.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

possum

Threads
Man that aint just far out that is further than far out.

rmancini

Threads
Spring traps worked for me. 300+ "confirmed kills".
Rich

Attachments

• mole.JPG
    mole.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 35

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
This must be "the year of the moles" everywhere!!! Here in Tennessee, since the end of the summer season, they have been invading my yard and all of my neighbors' yards in epedemic proportions. They are everywhere in front & back yards and going under sidewalks & driveways into flower beds. Huge tunnel mounds!!! When the winter weather breaks a little I'm going after those critters full force....spring traps, poison bait worms, spreading insecticide to kill off the grubs and any other methods that I can employ. I'll be keeping my eye on this thread to get as many tried and true ways to eliminate moles as I can. They sure are ruining my lawn!!!!

rmancini

Threads
Where do you get that type of trap?

I get mine at my local Ace Hardware store but I'm sure you can get them other places also (Lowes, HomeDepot, etc)
They're made by Victor and run about $13 a pop. At any given time during a "Mole Siege", I have 8 - 10 traps set.
Be careful as these things are a bit dangerous to set. Read and heed the directions.
Moles are so cute..............when they're dead!
Rich

Threads
I get mine at my local Ace Hardware store but I'm sure you can get them other places also (Lowes, HomeDepot, etc)
They're made by Victor and run about $13 a pop. At any given time during a "Mole Siege", I have 8 - 10 traps set.
Be careful as these things are a bit dangerous to set. Read and heed the directions.
Moles are so cute..............when they're dead!
Rich

Yes they are. Thankyou for the info.