How do you get Suffolk Engine Shroud off?

Daggerwin

Member
I know it sounds stupid but how do I get the shroud off this Suffolk engine?

The cylinder head cover and flywheel cover are usually in two parts but on this engine they seem to be stuck together. I can't get it off because when I lift the main cover up the cylinder head cover catches on the head bolts.

It's hard to explain so I added a picture.

How would I get this shroud off?

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • P1040167.jpg
    P1040167.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 26
Could you take the bit the starting rope goes on and lift it up,iv never seen one before where theres 4 bolts going up from the cylinder head.
 
That's not the way they should be, someone been there...! I have a good clean engine (running) here in South Wales if you what it, PM me.
 
Back
Top