M mois25 Well-Known Member Dec 29, 2010 #11 Maybe he was saying it with a light touch Mon unless he has his own way of doing things :laughing: Plenty of good advice here; I am literally taking notes.
Maybe he was saying it with a light touch Mon unless he has his own way of doing things :laughing: Plenty of good advice here; I am literally taking notes.
L Lucy Member Dec 29, 2010 #12 It may be possible that your local lawn and garden place that does mower repairs might be able to take it off your hands and make use of the parts?
It may be possible that your local lawn and garden place that does mower repairs might be able to take it off your hands and make use of the parts?
jet62095 Active Member Dec 31, 2010 #13 I don't get rid of my obselete mowers generally. There's no such thing, in my book. I generally run them till they die, fix them or sell them.
I don't get rid of my obselete mowers generally. There's no such thing, in my book. I generally run them till they die, fix them or sell them.