Repairs How do I synchronize hydro trans

cambre

Threads
I have a Craftsman ZTS 7500 with 2400+ hrs. on it & one side runs faster than the other. I cannot find any adjustment except where the handles hook onto the rods going to the trans. The oil was changed in trans not long ago & both trans are full. If both steering levers are pushed all the way forward it will go to the left. Any help will be appreciated.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not trying to be demeaning but you get what you pay for.
Craftsman is a low end mower so has no expensive additions like lever adjustments.
From memory just 3 height adjustments using oversized holes to allow a little rotation.
When ZTR's were new there was provisions on most of them and instructions for doing it.
I gave up very early in the piece because it is near impossible to do and in use subject to variations in ground conditions.
The right wheel is always running on cut grass and most times on clippings to boot.
The left wheel usually runs on clean cut grass

cambre

Threads
Not trying to be demeaning but you get what you pay for.
Craftsman is a low end mower so has no expensive additions like lever adjustments.
From memory just 3 height adjustments using oversized holes to allow a little rotation.
When ZTR's were new there was provisions on most of them and instructions for doing it.
I gave up very early in the piece because it is near impossible to do and in use subject to variations in ground conditions.
The right wheel is always running on cut grass and most times on clippings to boot.
The left wheel usually runs on clean cut grass

Thanks for the answer. I took the deck off years ago. I only use it to tow a utility trailer & do other odd jobs. I was just wondering why one side ran faster than the other. You post the best answers on this forum. Thanks again.