how do i put the internal parts of my honda hrz216tda transmission back together

tussery

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / how do i put the internal parts of my honda hrz216tda transmission back together
My dad took his trans mission apart and can't get it back together properly dose anyone have a picture from a manual on how the parts are assembled
It would be greatly appreciated trying to help him out

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / how do i put the internal parts of my honda hrz216tda transmission back together
I have had no luck with finding parts for the transmission. Hope someone else has a service manual.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
My dad took his trans mission apart and can't get it back together properly dose anyone have a picture from a manual on how the parts are assembled
It would be greatly appreciated trying to help him out

The transmission in the HRZ has no service parts, as such, I don't even have any images of what it looks like internally. If something has failed inside the transmission, it must be replaced as an entire unit. The brackets and input pulley come off, but that's it. The Honda Part Number for a new transmission is 20001-VG4-H02, list price 109.97. Google any part number to find a Honda Dealer selling it online, or use this link to find a Honda Dealer in your area: Find A Honda Dealer