How Do I get Rid of Mr Mole

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Trust me use moth balls we use them on the golf course. They keep away moles. Rabbits Mice. Snakes. Deer. Dogs. Cats. Ticks. Fleas. Ants. Warms. I can keep going if you like

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
Have a lot of earthworms in yard. I think it looks healthy. Hopefully stays mole free.

You are right there is several methods to try.

I used those baits too. Did not help. Even tried sticking a hose in the tunnel and flooding it. I think they just made an underground pool!

Is that mole alive you are holding? How did you catch it?

I was doing somethine near where we have a Crepe Myrtle. There had been mole activity. I glimpsed something moving in the mole hill near me, went and looked, and saw about a square inch of fur. I steeled myself, and in a quick, Ninja like move, pinched the fur and flipped the mole over onto the driveway. It must have been slightly stunned cause it wiggled like a sausage on a hot grill. Then I got it behind the neck and went to get my daughter to take a picture.

I released it in the yard of my least favorite neighbor.

NAW! - my daughter and I drove down to a large vacant lot and released it. It disappeared in about 3 seconds!

I have a mole now about every-other year. We name it and tell folks it's our invisible pet.

Sunsetjack

Forum Newbie
Threads
Trust me use moth balls we use them on the golf course. They keep away moles. Rabbits Mice. Snakes. Deer. Dogs. Cats. Ticks. Fleas. Ants. Warms. I can keep going if you like

Sometimes have a problem with a neighborhood dog. Do I put moth balls around the perimeter of the lot, or do a checker board throughout the front yard? If so how far do you space them apart?

Thanks

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sometimes have a problem with a neighborhood dog. Do I put moth balls around the perimeter of the lot, or do a checker board throughout the front yard? If so how far do you space them apart?

Thanks

Just toss them out around the yard.
I would go talk to the dog owner and in a nice way let him know that his dog will only come in your yard one more time.
Give the dog some meat with hot peppers in it and he won't like your house anymore

sgzeroone

Threads
I always refer to the movie "Caddyshack" and the techniques imployed by bill murry to solve my mole problems. Also know as the "CaddyShack Maneuver"...But i don't recommend this in a urban area :laughing:

And yes I do know those were not moles in the movie, but those techniques work for all subterranean creatures....

Tommyboyxd

Threads

So what about the smell?