How can I get a cheap lawn tractor ?

On and old mower one thing to check carefully is the deck especially the one with the cheap thin metal.
A new deck can cost serious money and may not even be available'
Engine problems can be fixed for a coupe; hundred or less but a new deck will be serious $$$$$$$$

Since you can not inspect a deck on e bay I would never buy from their.

I want to see what I'm buying but I never have bought a used mower I prefer to buy new then sell in 20 years and let someone else worry about keeping it running.
Don't worry, I'd never buy something like a lawn tractor from eBay without viewing it prior to bidding/buying.
 
Don't worry, I'd never buy something like a lawn tractor from eBay without viewing it prior to bidding/buying.

No problem with Ebay... Ive bought large tractors, high end cars and other pricey things through on-line auctions...
It is just common sense that if it is worth buying it is worth inspecting... before you buy... :smile:KennyV
 
Just wondering, have you tried placing an add on E-bay indicating your looking for a riding mower in your area and give them a price range? You might get lucky.
 
Back
Top