How about a Black and Decker forum?

Mark Widmer

Threads
Like drills, circular saws, bench grinders, toasters, microwaves and food processors? Some people complain about the Front Porch getting even too off-topic for their tastes.......and think the posts should not even count.

BUT - if we talk B&D toasters in the B&D forum, well - I guess it's all good, eh? At least it's not talking toasters in the FP!!! :rolleyes:

After all - it IS "equipment made by that manufacturer"...........
With all respect, that doesn't make much sense. It sounds like you're really twisting my words around here.

floating ground

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mark, I have a Black & Decker CMM1200 mower. Now, frankly, the only reason I joined this forum was because I wanted to replace the Lead Acid batteries in it with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries and I was hoping there would be some discussion along that line here. Not because I'm a lawn mower enthusiast (I'm more of a lithium enthusiast). So, after posting in your New Members thread and not getting any response from anyone, I just went ahead and replaced them anyway. My photo-diary of the surgery can be found here: Black_n_Decker_CMM1200_gets_Li_batteries pictures by floating_ground - Photobucket

The new batteries weren't cheap, but they will have more stamina, last longer, and they weigh less which makes mowing a more pleasant experience. If anyone wants more details, please let me know.

Cheers to all,
Phil in Houston

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I say... YES! :thumbsup:

Will update soon.

Robermax

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mark, I have a Black & Decker CMM1200 mower. Now, frankly, the only reason I joined this forum was because I wanted to replace the Lead Acid batteries in it with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries and I was hoping there would be some discussion along that line here. Not because I'm a lawn mower enthusiast (I'm more of a lithium enthusiast). So, after posting in your New Members thread and not getting any response from anyone, I just went ahead and replaced them anyway. My photo-diary of the surgery can be found here: Black_n_Decker_CMM1200_gets_Li_batteries pictures by floating_ground - Photobucket

The new batteries weren't cheap, but they will have more stamina, last longer, and they weigh less which makes mowing a more pleasant experience. If anyone wants more details, please let me know.

Cheers to all,
Phil in Houston

I was looking for this exactly. Not into lawnmowers or batteries that much,just want to enjoy cutting the grass. I have a black and decker CM1936. Has similar SLA battery but it is removable. I need to know about,BMS, chargers etc. Any advice is much appreciated.
Bob in MA