gfp55 Well-Known Member Jul 17, 2014 #1 Do you have a hour meter on your machine? If you do whats the clock say? 09 G5035 66" cut 127 hours
D DK35vince Well-Known Member Jul 17, 2014 #2 I mow with 2013 Hustler Super Z with 72" deck and a 2001 Kioti DK 35 compact tractor with an 84" rear finish mower. Just got the Super Z last fall, so only 50 hours on it. I have around 1875 hours on my Kioti tractor.
I mow with 2013 Hustler Super Z with 72" deck and a 2001 Kioti DK 35 compact tractor with an 84" rear finish mower. Just got the Super Z last fall, so only 50 hours on it. I have around 1875 hours on my Kioti tractor.
Nwatson99 Well-Known Member Jul 17, 2014 #3 1.9 hrs sitting right now in the garage. My replacement 960R was delivered this afternoon. :thumbsup:
1.9 hrs sitting right now in the garage. My replacement 960R was delivered this afternoon. :thumbsup:
S sjessen Active Member Jul 18, 2014 #4 Have an '04 Turf Tracer with 5260 hours on the third hour meter. 5810 hours in total.
gfp55 Well-Known Member Jul 31, 2014 #6 2005 Yazoo/Kees 3200 hours Got her in for deck repairs, need rear tires also.