Hot Tub

Bessy

Threads
How much trouble is a hot tub? Does anyone know? I am just wondering if it would be a worth while investment? I have heard they are good for chronic pain.

BlueGrass

Threads
I wouldn't mind having a hot tub but don't use it if you are pregnant. Also I would allow really young children in it. It would be nice to have a hot tub to relax in after working in the yard or on the farm all day.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hot tubs are great but you must maintain the water quality or it will get you. :wink: KennyV

Bessy

Threads
Sounds like it is harder than I thought. I may look into a jacuzzi tub instead. It seems easier. I am not sure I would like having to constantly maintain the water or it will get bacteria and stuff.

Zeroturn

Threads
My parents have a hot tub and they love it. When they first got it they had a problem with the water and keeping it at the right levels. Once they got it where it needed to be it's been fine.

ted

Threads
I had a place out in Phoenix years ago that had a hottub with the home I rented, it was great but it is easier than dealing with a pool. For that reason alone I loved it, so did my back. :laughing:

Hershey

Threads
I've never had one, but my sister did. It does require maintenance. If you stay on top of it, it's wonderful, but if you let it go, it can be a costly nightmare.