Horn on a riding mower?

My thinking is if you really have to put this much thinking into a horn then maybe your better off just not messing with it Every thing that comes with a horn has a relay for the horn it's easy after I read this I told my son to put a horn on his go cart took him 30 mins he is 13

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Carscw said:
My thinking is if you really have to put this much thinking into a horn then maybe your better off just not messing with it Every thing that comes with a horn has a relay for the horn it's easy after I read this I told my son to put a horn on his go cart took him 30 mins he is 13

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Yes anyone can take a horn some wire and a switch and figure it out but I wanted to gather as much info as possible and do it right.
 
K so I wired up both horns and I think the neighbors aren't gonna like it to much lol. I hope this link works.
9ea65f8f.mp4
 
It does go beep-beep! Speaking of that, I was out today and saw a 1970 Superbird, the winged Roadrunner that Plymouth built when Richard Petty started driving either a Ford or Pontiac (can't remember which) because Chrysler wouldn't give him a Daytona (winged Charger).
 
hey whats up I know that no one has been on in two years lol but im installing a Dixie horn on my ariens riding mower sounds real good hope to get some new replies to a lost and forgotten topic
 
Back
Top