Hope everyone made it though the bad weather

Lawn Addict
Threads
I gotta get my 22" push mower up on the bench for servicing.. Been too cold prior.
Well it is up on my bench, I place two 1 gallon paint cans apart to sit push mower on so I can do the underside stuff, sitting on my chair..

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well it is up on my bench, I place two 1 gallon paint cans apart to sit push mower on so I can do the underside stuff, sitting on my chair..

I'm fixing to make a square frame that I can hook to the winch I have mounted on a big beam. I normally use it to lift riders. But with the frame, I'll be able to raise up push mowers. Since it's on the edge of the work shop, the handle will stick outside the shop so I can raise it up about chest high.
The tricky part is going to be getting the cables the right length. The 4 cables will attach to the corners of the frame and then connect to the winch hook.

I need to make it so that it's adjustable for different size mowers. And wide enough to get a blade off while it's up in the air.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sounds like a good project that will be a big help for you..

I just do my stuff & the neighbors ..

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sounds like a good project that will be a big help for you..

I just do my stuff & the neighbors ..

I'm down to just a few loyal customers who don't complain.. 😁😁😁

But I love not having to get up and down. My back is grateful. Being eye level with a push mower carb, without having to lift it and lowering it using the back is a game changer.

Lawn Addict
Threads
10-4 on that, I get it & Good for you..