Export thread

Honda Snowblower

Sammy the Red

Sammy the Red

Honda 520.....Had not run her since last winter. Fired up on the first pull ! Gas is 9 months old.

jmurray01

jmurray01

You can depend on your Honda! :thumbsup:

M

Mower manic

Honda 520.....Had not run her since last winter. Fired up on the first pull ! Gas is 9 months old.

Is that a 2 stroke?

Sammy the Red

Sammy the Red

Nope, burn 87 octane in it.

robert@honda

robert@honda

FYI, the HS520A (pull start) and the HS520AS (electric start) snow throwers are built in Swepsonville, North Carolina. The plant was built in 1984, and produces all the Honda mowers sold in the USA, as well as string trimmers, our Mini 4-stroke tiller, and over a million general-purpose small gas engines (for use on pressure washers, log splitters, and yes, even other brands of lawn mowers).

Just sayin' :)

Caveat: I work for Honda, but the preceding was my opinion alone.

Sammy the Red

Sammy the Red

Well........ Thanks for the info !

S

shrek

love my hs724 snoblower for cleaing snow in alaska.....and my 3 generations of commerical walk behind mowers for mowing grass.....

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

love my hs724 snoblower for cleaing snow in alaska.....and my 3 generations of commerical walk behind mowers for mowing grass.....

You have some nice pieces of equipment!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

slammed

slammed

FYI, the HS520A (pull start) and the HS520AS (electric start) snow throwers are built in Swepsonville, North Carolina. The plant was built in 1984, and produces all the Honda mowers sold in the USA, as well as string trimmers, our Mini 4-stroke tiller, and over a million general-purpose small gas engines (for use on pressure washers, log splitters, and yes, even other brands of lawn mowers).

Just sayin' :)

Caveat: I work for Honda, but the preceding was my opinion alone.

Ilove the made in USA.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Do you have any pics of your snowblower and mowers?? I would love to see the "3 generations". :tongue: