Honda Products

Threads
I was looking at this website that sells Honda Power Equipment, and I saw on the bottom it said VERSATOOL. Available from Spring 2013. That is cool! It is like the KombiSystem from Stihl or the Pro Attachment Series from Echo. I wonder if it will be available in the U.S.?
Honda Versatool.jpg :thumbsup: Here: Honda UMC 425 Versatool Split Shaft Brushcutter サ Brushcutters Strimmers サ Honda Garden

Talking about U.S. availability, I also saw some other pieces of Honda Power Equipment that they do not offer in the U.S., like blowers and hedge trimmers. I was wondering, why don't they sell them in the U.S.?
Blower: honda blower.jpg Here: Quiet and Powerful the HHB 25 E blower サ Honda Leaf Blowers サ Honda Garden
Hedge Trimmer: honda hedge trimmer.png Here: Honda HedgetrimmersHonda Garden

metz12

Threads
I was looking at this website that sells Honda Power Equipment, and I saw on the bottom it said VERSATOOL. Available from Spring 2013. That is cool! It is like the KombiSystem from Stihl or the Pro Attachment Series from Echo. I wonder if it will be available in the U.S.?
View attachment 11328 :thumbsup: Here: Honda UMC 425 Versatool Split Shaft Brushcutter サ Brushcutters Strimmers サ Honda Garden

Talking about U.S. availability, I also saw some other pieces of Honda Power Equipment that they do not offer in the U.S., like blowers and hedge trimmers. I was wondering, why don't they sell them in the U.S.?
Blower: View attachment 11329 Here: Quiet and Powerful the HHB 25 E blower サ Honda Leaf Blowers サ Honda Garden
Hedge Trimmer: View attachment 11330 Here: Honda HedgetrimmersHonda Garden

i saw the echo pro attachment at my local dealer. he let me try one out that he had in the shop since i go to school with his daughter and ive known the guy for years. it seems pretty nice and the attachments go on pretty easily. but i dont know why you cant buy the honda stuff in the states. i also want to know why they stopped making the lawn tractors too!

Threads
i saw the echo pro attachment at my local dealer. he let me try one out that he had in the shop since i go to school with his daughter and ive known the guy for years. it seems pretty nice and the attachments go on pretty easily. but i dont know why you cant buy the honda stuff in the states. i also want to know why they stopped making the lawn tractors too!

Yeah, I was wondering that, also. They look REALLY nice! I think it's because they are just priced too high, because I think I saw somewhere that they can be as much as a good ZTR! I mean just look at it....it looks REALLY nice!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
honda lawn tractor.jpg

metz12

Threads
Yeah, I was wondering that, also. They look REALLY nice! I think it's because they are just priced too high, because I think I saw somewhere that they can be as much as a good ZTR! I mean just look at it....it looks REALLY nice!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
View attachment 11337

they do look like quality units. but really honda is a great all around company. i would like to test one out. and honda stuff is really expensive. i dont think i would spend that kind of money when i could buy a cub cadet for a cheaper price!

Threads
they do look like quality units. but really honda is a great all around company. i would like to test one out. and honda stuff is really expensive. i dont think i would spend that kind of money when i could buy a cuub cadet for cheap hahaha

Yeah that's true....

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
The tractor is only badged honda but made by an italian company called castel garden or now called ggp (global gardening products).
Lots of manufacturers use them including john deere.

Used at home on flat ground they do an alright job but used commercially then they fall to pieces in no time.

As for the blower and hedgetrimmer, the 4 stroke engine lets them down as unreliable.
This kind of equipment should only use 2 stroke.

Threads
The tractor is only badged honda but made by an italian company called castel garden or now called ggp (global gardening products).
Lots of manufacturers use them including john deere.

Used at home on flat ground they do an alright job but used commercially then they fall to pieces in no time.

As for the blower and hedgetrimmer, the 4 stroke engine lets them down as unreliable.
This kind of equipment should only use 2 stroke.

Thanks, pugaltitude, for the info! I always wondered if 4-stoke power equipment (other than mowers) were better or worse than 2-cycle.

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
You would like it over here as there are a few companies like lings and all they sell is Honda.
Cars, ATV, bikes, outboards, generators, and garden equipment all in one place.
Honda have pushed it more and more.

Word is though that Honda maybe pulling out of lawn and garden due to car sales dropping and so concentrating on that.

Threads
You would like it over here as there are a few companies like lings and all they sell is Honda.
Cars, ATV, bikes, outboards, generators, and garden equipment all in one place.
Honda have pushed it more and more.

Word is though that Honda maybe pulling out of lawn and garden due to car sales dropping and so concentrating on that.

Well I hope that doesn't happen! If it does my $800 Honda will be EVEN MORE expensive!
There are a few places here that sell ATVs, mowers, generators, etc., but they don't sell cars.

-Tsunami-

Threads
View attachment 11328 :thumbsup: Here: Honda UMC 425 Versatool Split Shaft Brushcutter サ Brushcutters Strimmers サ Honda Garden

Blower: View attachment 11329 Here: Quiet and Powerful the HHB 25 E blower サ Honda Leaf Blowers サ Honda Garden
Hedge Trimmer: View attachment 11330 Here: Honda HedgetrimmersHonda Garden

Honda Knapsack Sprayer.:thumbsup:
BIG_0008870688_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

BIG_0008870686_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

BIG_df8a3f00cbb769db80693897375d5b5e_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg