Honda on way to scrap yard

Ean

Threads
Well we're fixing to load the Honda up and take it to the junk yard I can't unlock it no one ever replied to my last post asking on how to get it unlocked so maybe 50$ in scrap I wish I could un lock it it is a really nice tractor

Mikel1

Threads
I haven't viewed your thread but why did it lock up?

Ean

Threads
It dint lock up while it was runing it has Ben sitting for awhile 5 + years

Mikel1

Threads
I'm guessing you have already added oil to the cylinder(s)? If so for how long? Have you tried rocking the flywheel that is if it will move any?

lzn197

Threads
Remove the spark plug and spray penetrating oil in the cylinder and let it soak for a day or so. Find a way to get access to the crankshaft or flywheel and try to rotate the shaft back and forth till it starts to break free.

tybilly

Threads
Remove the spark plug and spray penetrating oil in the cylinder and let it soak for a day or so. Find a way to get access to the crankshaft or flywheel and try to rotate the shaft back and forth till it starts to break free.

if a day or so doesn't do it,be patient and do it for as long as it takes,my dad use to use straight up kerosene,but ive seen him use wd-40 but he was patient,

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I use transmission fluid.

Ean

Threads
Ok we didn't go I did put WD 40 on both cylinders but on these water cooled Hondas it's hard to get to the flywheel it's a 4518 oh and the starter doesn't make a noise so I'm assuming even when the motor is free it won't work I've heard you had to take the engine out to get to it is this true and where is the starter located your help is aprecated

Ean

Threads

Also could it be a pulley locked up not the engine

Ean

Threads
I took the battery out of it took some cane lock pliers and turned it I heard it break free and took the covers off to get to the starter jumped the cilonod and it turned over so maybe it's a relay switch put the carb back on shot some starter fluid in there turned it over it fired right off with no exhaust well I had to take a bath it blew crap all over me but it only ran for a second but it ran so I try to figure out what to do next but there in hope