W wizjon Forum Newbie Jun 22, 2015 #1 I recently purchased a used Honda lawnmower model number HRC 216. Apparently, Honda has discontinued making parts for this mower. I am in need a mulching plug, part #76266-VB5-D00. Does anybody know where I can find this discontinued part?
I recently purchased a used Honda lawnmower model number HRC 216. Apparently, Honda has discontinued making parts for this mower. I am in need a mulching plug, part #76266-VB5-D00. Does anybody know where I can find this discontinued part?
L logan01 Well-Known Member Jun 22, 2015 #2 Maybe these folks still have one. https://shop.weingartz.com/AdvancedWebPage.aspx?cg=190&cd=&SKUTYPE=202&SKUFLD=SKU&WEBID=7321 or Honda - 76266-VB5-D00 - STUFFING Saw a few more folks in google who might have it. I believe there's a Honda guy in the forum. Perhaps him. Looked like the 2nd link was cheaper.
Maybe these folks still have one. https://shop.weingartz.com/AdvancedWebPage.aspx?cg=190&cd=&SKUTYPE=202&SKUFLD=SKU&WEBID=7321 or Honda - 76266-VB5-D00 - STUFFING Saw a few more folks in google who might have it. I believe there's a Honda guy in the forum. Perhaps him. Looked like the 2nd link was cheaper.