Honda HRR mower will not roll backwards

Savvy Solver

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey no worries we’re all here for each other. There is a TON of misinformation regarding how to fix this problem so I just try to correct / clarify anything that looks off. If you want a good laugh / sad engineering prowess... checkout all the YouTube videos that recommend cleaning the pinion gear. :)

Thanks and welcome! Hopefully the info can help / give you some ideas if yours starts acting up again. Converserly if you come up with something better, please share. :-D
Briantii - Thanks for the welcome and sharing of your skills, I think we must all have the fixit DNA in us, and it's a gratifying hobby learning. Since retiring, this is the 3rd forum I've joined (the others being DIY and Fixya), and frankly I need to keep the computer use down or face the wife's wrath! Stay safe and be healthy!

Briantii

Threads
Briantii - Thanks for the welcome and sharing of your skills, I think we must all have the fixit DNA in us, and it's a gratifying hobby learning. Since retiring, this is the 3rd forum I've joined (the others being DIY and Fixya), and frankly I need to keep the computer use down or face the wife's wrath! Stay safe and be healthy!

I know the feeling. Don’t get an iPad, it makes it too easy to use on the couch! Stay safe and healthy too!