B blackchevy3de Active Member Nov 11, 2013 #1 I just removed the blade and blade clutch .to replace drive belt ,the blade clutch disc fell and im not sure if it madders witch way I put the disc
I just removed the blade and blade clutch .to replace drive belt ,the blade clutch disc fell and im not sure if it madders witch way I put the disc
bwdbrn1 Well-Known Member Nov 11, 2013 #2 Yes, there is a correct direction for each of the parts. If you are talking about the clutch spring, it actually has "UP" stamped on it. That side goes toward the engine. Looking at the parts diagram for your mower might help. You can find them here. All Years Honda Lawnmower Parts
Yes, there is a correct direction for each of the parts. If you are talking about the clutch spring, it actually has "UP" stamped on it. That side goes toward the engine. Looking at the parts diagram for your mower might help. You can find them here. All Years Honda Lawnmower Parts