Honda Harmony constantly surges while running

Rickh606,

Do you have a name at Plano power? I have not had good success with them in the past. The last time I went they wanted $125 for the Carb, and the guy told me my mower was junk and I should buy one of his used models.

I have not been near Plano power after that interaction.


Thanks,
Brian
 
Rickh606,

I did go to Plano power again and talked to the right person this time.

I did get the Carb and all the gaskets for about ~$25.

I did install the Carb and the mower runs fine. The surging is gone and it idles great.

The mower still has issues with starting. I suspect the motor does not have enough compression. It will start if I use intake cleaner and spray it in the intake.

Any suggestions?


What I did fine:
The complete intake track was installed incorrectly. The gaskets were covering up air inlet passages and holes. One of the gaskets was torn.


Thanks Everyone.
 
thank you for the diagram - I got my mower (carburetor) cleaned and reinstalled ... but mower still starts thens dies - after about 30 to 40 minutes of this starting and dying - it will run ... any ideas ? thank you !
 
Back
Top