Honda Harmony 2013

fdk114

Forum Newbie
My Honda Harmony 2013 lawn tractor threw a rod and I now have to replace the engine. I cannot find a replacement engine for this riding mower. Could I replace it with another brand engine, e.g. Briggs & Stratton? Any suggestions? I had it diagnosed by a mower shop so I am pretty sure the engine is shot. Does anyone sell remanufactured Honda engines? Engine # GXV390-389.
 
A 2013 Honda should still be under warranty, take your receipt along with mower back to place of purchase and tell them you want a new mower.

Thanks. However, you misunderstood my question. 2013 is the model number of my Honda Harmony lawn tractor, not the year. It is an old tractor that was made in the late 1990's. Honda no longer makes replacement engines for this lawn tractor. I have been looking for a reasonably priced replacement engine and thought someone out there might have an idea where I can get one.
 
The replacement engine for the H2013 has been discontinued for quite some time now.

Unless one happens to be sitting on a dealer/distributor's shelf...

You may wish to contact a Honda engine DISTRIBUTOR who might be able to match something up. That base 13hp GXV390 engine is still in production, but there are many variations (crankshaft, air cleaner, etc.) from model to model. It might be possible to find a "close" engine and transfer over parts as necessary.

Go here to find a local Honda engine distributor who might be able to help:

Honda Engine Dealer Locator
 
Back
Top