Honda Authorized Service

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'd like to see Honda modify their definition of a dealer by omitting those listed that do not provide service or at least break it down when ask to click sales or service box and state sales only or sales and authorized service center. Of the two in the 73701 area one of those listed does no service at all. I really haven't seen anyone in there that could fix a Moped.

ferrisbestyet

Threads
I'd like to see Honda modify their definition of a dealer by omitting those listed that do not provide service or at least break it down when ask to click sales or service box and state sales only or sales and authorized service center. Of the two in the 73701 area one of those listed does no service at all. I really haven't seen anyone in there that could fix a Moped.
Haaaaaaa Very hard for a real mechanic to make a living fixing lawn/mowers,,,Mostly young kids , or old burned out (wine/e) mechanics at the shops,,, Try getting a repair manual on your unit ,,With the help of this site, you may repair it yourself,, If you are a bit of a handyman ,,, lol Most mowers now days are pretty trouble free,,,,,Keep your gas and air cleaner (clean) change oil and filter (by the book) lol h a n d

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just looked at the web site of the second one in my area that Honda says is one of their dealers ( John Deere dealer ) and Honda is not mentioned, much less being an authorized service center. It looks as if the closest one is nearly 100 miles. I may be doing warranty work myself like you mentioned.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Haaaaaaa Very hard for a real mechanic to make a living fixing lawn/mowers,,,Mostly young kids , or old burned out (wine/e) mechanics at the shops,,, Try getting a repair manual on your unit ,,With the help of this site, you may repair it yourself,, If you are a bit of a handyman ,,, lol Most mowers now days are pretty trouble free,,,,,Keep your gas and air cleaner (clean) change oil and filter (by the book) lol h a n d

Spotty teenager!!!!!:mad:
Old Burned out !!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gees thanks.
I love you too.

Easy to make a really good living.
You just have to be honest with your customers
Treat them like intelligent human beings
Do good work & stand behind every job you do.

Which is just about every thing that brand name franchises fail to do while desperately trying to reach predetermined monthly sales figures to qualify for bigger bonuses and cheaper stock. :thumbsup:

ferrisbestyet

Threads
I just looked at the web site of the second one in my area that Honda says is one of their dealers ( John Deere dealer ) and Honda is not mentioned, much less being an authorized service center. It looks as if the closest one is nearly 100 miles. I may be doing warranty work myself like you mentioned.
Probably right, IT is hard to get secluded warranty work on a 50 grand car must less a 5 grand cutter ,,,,haaaaaaaaa lol h a n d