honda 6.5 wiill not start

cheider

Forum Newbie
I have a honda 6.5 that I just tore apart and replaced all the gaskets. To be clear it was a complete tear down. I put it back together but it will not start. I dont not have it mounted at this time but disconnected the ground. I have fuel and spark.

Any suggestions would be appriciated
 
I have a honda 6.5 that I just tore apart and replaced all the gaskets. To be clear it was a complete tear down. I put it back together but it will not start. I dont not have it mounted at this time but disconnected the ground. I have fuel and spark.

Any suggestions would be appriciated

Make sure you have compression and spark. Did you torque everything to specs so there are no leaks and tight seals? Try giving it a shot of carb cleaner in the carb and turn it over. If it fires you have a carb issue.

Joe
 
Back
Top