Boudreaux In Eunice La. Lawn Addict Apr 3, 2018 #4 BlazNT said: You have the China engine. Good luck. I could find nothing. Click to expand... Blaze is that the Hayiau Hi yo are whatever carb on that ??
BlazNT said: You have the China engine. Good luck. I could find nothing. Click to expand... Blaze is that the Hayiau Hi yo are whatever carb on that ??
Boudreaux In Eunice La. Lawn Addict Apr 3, 2018 #5 Russ I have a Craftsman high wheel like you have, but it has a Briggs on it.... I work on about 2 times a year... What part of Louisiana you in ??
Russ I have a Craftsman high wheel like you have, but it has a Briggs on it.... I work on about 2 times a year... What part of Louisiana you in ??
BlazNT Lawn Pro Apr 3, 2018 #6 Boudreaux In Eunice La. said: Blaze is that the Hayiau Hi yo are whatever carb on that ?? Click to expand... Yes it is something like that. I can not remember. I have slept since then.
Boudreaux In Eunice La. said: Blaze is that the Hayiau Hi yo are whatever carb on that ?? Click to expand... Yes it is something like that. I can not remember. I have slept since then.